thanks for allowing us the opportunity to share our story with the readers of
EverestNews.com . I am writing from a peaceful, sunny, and warm Kathmandu. We
just returned here yesterday from Tibet. Well, for all of us at
SummitClimb.com it has been a challenging and rewarding season on Everest -
Tibet - Northside this year. We would like to take his opportunity to thank
the members, staff, family, friends, and colleagues who made our success
possible. THANK YOU! 9 of our team members, along with 16 of our staff,
representing 7 nations, reached the summit of Everest this year:
18 May, 2004:
1. Thomas Haines, Colorado, USA.
2. Ryan Waters, Georgia, USA.
3. Franck Pitula, Lyon, France.
4. John Mislow, Chicago, USA.
5. Lakpa Temba Sherpa, Kulima,
6. Nurbu Tsipe, Tashi Tsom,
7. Dorje Kasang, Old Tingri,
20 May, 2004
8. Andre Bredenkamp, Capetown,
9. Lakpa Chiri Sherpa, Kulima,
26 May, 2004
10. Tim Horvath, New York, USA.
11. Eric Meyer, Colorado, USA.
12. Gyaluk Sherpa, Taur, Nepal.
13. Tenzi Sherpa, Rolwaling,
14. Tenzing Sherpa, Patale,
27 May, 2004
15. Jangbu Sherpa, Patale,
16. Phuri Sherpa, Patale, Nepal.
17. Yunden, Tingri, Tibet
18. Wangdu, Tingri, Tibet
29 May, 2004
19. Felix Berg, Berlin, Germany.
20. Arnold Coster, Rotterdam,
21. Awang Norbu, Nyalam, Tibet.
22. Pubu Tsering, Nyalam, Tibet.
23. Tashi Namgyal, Tingri,
24. Lakpa Sherpa, Norbugaon,
25. Tenzing Sherpa, Norbugaon,
*all members and staff used
100% guaranteed-certified oxygen systems provided by SummitClimb.com
Once again, our thanks to
EverestNews.com for telling our story and hearty congratulations to the
summiters, their families, friends and colleagues. Thank you very much, Yours
Sincerely, from Daniel Mazur and all of us at SummitClimb.com
ps. Please be sure to join us
for our spring 2005 Everest expedition from Nepal, and you may wish to read
more about it at:
Digital Altimeter, Barometer, Compass and Thermometer. Time/Date/Alarms.
Chronograph with 24 hour working range. Timer with stop, repeat and up
function. Rotating Bezel. Leveling bubble. Carabiner latch. E.L. 3 second
backlight. Water resistant. 4" x 2-1/4" x 3/4" 2 oz. Requires 1 CR2032
See more here.