The Japanese added to their long history of Success on K2 with several more
summit in 2004. Below are the lists.
members Japan Dosanko K2 (8611 M) Expedition 2004 Led by Mr. Masahide
Matsumoto have submitted the K2 Peak on the date and mentioned against
each, at 1255
1. Mr. Masahide Matsumoto 16th August
2. Mr. Asuka inui
16th August 2004
3. Mr. Takesako Tamoya 16th August
The Following members of JWAF (Japan Workers of Alpine
Federation)K2 (8611 M) Expedition 2004 Led by Mr. Kondo Kazuyoshi have
submitted the K2 Peak on the date and mentioned against each,
1. Mr. Seino Yoshiki 7.8.2004
at 1055 hrs.
2. Mr. Kawashima Takashi 7.8.2004 at
3. Mr. Tika Ram Gurung (Nepal) 7.8.2004 at
4. Mr. Yano Toshiaki 7.8.2004 at
5. Mr. Phura Chhire Sherpa (Nepal) 7.8.2004 at 1115
6. Mr. Mochizuki Yasuhiko 7.8.2004 at
1140 hrs.(Without Oxygen)
Digital Altimeter, Barometer, Compass and Thermometer. Time/Date/Alarms.
Chronograph with 24 hour working range. Timer with stop, repeat and up
function. Rotating Bezel. Leveling bubble. Carabiner latch. E.L. 3 second
backlight. Water resistant. 4" x 2-1/4" x 3/4" 2 oz. Requires 1 CR2032
See more here.